So often we encounter products to put onto our bodies that promote better skin, but it is also important to consider what we are putting into our bodies.
If we neglect to honor the needs of our body, if we neglect to nourish our whole self, the tell-tale signs appear on our skin. Our skin communicates our internal health.
It has many functions, but it so importantly holds everything together; Literally, it is what protects our internal body from the external world. The skin, although it is a superficial organ, draws its health from our overall health. When you begin paying attention to your body’s needs and understand how to care for your skin from that vantage point, you can also begin to delve into the other arenas of your life that contribute to the quality of your skin.
Focus on the things you love about your skin, on what purpose it serves, and create healthier habits to promote vibrant skin from the inside out.
5 Tips for Gorgeous Summer Skin:
- Nourish! This summer is an ideal time to create a daily juice habit or opt for a juice cleanse. The living nutrients in juice supply your internal organs with a potent dose of vitamins and minerals. Getting gorgeous skin starts with what you put in your body.
- Commit to H2O! Drink half of your body weight in ounces each day.
- Put on a Mask! Try one of these simple at home recipes: Raw Honey, Papaya and Lemon -or- Avocado, Lemon and Coconut oil. These at home masks are perfectly hydrating and balancing for the needs of your skin this summer.
- Move! Boosting circulation through exercise helps to support a that glow.
- Breath! Healthy glowing skin requires oxygen rich blood. Oxygen rich blood can also be promoted through a living foods diet, which raw juice easily offers.