1 Collard leaves with ribs removed
1 sheet of raw nori seaweed sheets
Â¼ Cucumber julienned
1 Carrot julienned
Â¼ Avocado cut in long pieces
Â¼ cup raw sesame seeds
Â¼ tsp sea salt
- Set the nori sheets on a dry cutting board
- Lay collard on top of nori sheet
- On one end place carrots, cucumber, avocado, and sesame seeds
- Drizzle salt over veggies
- Roll the end where veggies are tightly and keep rolling until the leaves are all wrapped up. Eat like a hand roll. You can dip in organic shoyu (soy sauce).
- You can also use sprouts, red bell pepper, scallions.
This entry was posted in Recipes for Health
. Bookmark the permalink