2 heads organic romaine lettuce
1 organic pomegranate
1 butternut squash peeled and chopped in 1 inch squares
1 Tablespoon grape seed oil
1 cup pumpkin seeds
Â½ head organic red cabbage
Â½ cup grape seed oil
Â¼ cup apple cider vinegar
Â¼ clove garlic
- Heat oven to 350
- Mix butternut squash with a grape seed oil and assemble on baking pan
- Roast squash until soft about 30- 45 mins.
- While squash is cooking:
- Cut pomegranate in quarters and remove the seeds
- Wash and coarsely chop lettuce and red cabbage put in large salad bowl
- To make dressing finely chop garlic and mix and press with Â¼ tsp salt, then add the oil mix well and then add the vinegar.
- Once squash is cooked remove from oven and let cool about 30 mins. Once cooled:
- Add: pomegranate and squash to lettuce/ cabbage mixture and toss well with the dressing. Sprinkle with the pumpkin seeds and more salt if desired.