Essential Ingredients That Could Improve Your Relationship
Those summer nights… Super fun, right? As the summer winds down and stressors return, relationship strain looms near. In fact, Health magazine just profiled different contributing factors that lead to increases in relationship stress. Though this threat lingers close to summer’s end, fear not coupled-off folk! There are foods you can eat to combat these problems, and keep you and your honey stress-free, and that summer loving lasting all year long.
Sleep Problems: The couple that dreams together, beams together? Yes! A good night’s sleep can make or break your relationship. Here are some sweet solutions for deeper sleep.
- Stevia: When baking a treat for your sweetie, try replacing normal sweeteners with Stevia. This sugar supplement is free of carbs, calories, and that pesky stimulant… caffeine. Reducing your caffeine intake balances your body’s natural rhythms, letting more of your nights be for sleep. We love stevia so much we use it to lightly sweeten our Relax cashew milk.
- Agave: This natural sweetener has a low glycemic index, which provides sweetness without the unhealthy blood sugar spike associated with white sugars. With a steadier blood sugar, your body has an easier time falling and staying asleep.
Heart Health: The fact is… a healthy heart increases the healthful years you and your partner have together. Do your part to maintain the health of your heart. We promise you’ll thank us!
- Garlic: Bursting with flavor, garlic promotes heart health, and spices up any date night menu. Improving your overall circulation, garlic keeps your energy up for those passionate summer nights. Any excuse for garlic is a great excuse for flavor, so try cooking with garlic for your next date night adventure for a heart healthy love fest. And don’t you worry… two garlics cancel each other out people, it’s a fact. A delectable, delicious fact.
Passion Poppers: A relationship devoid of passion is never worth the trouble. Thankfully, nature produces some of the best ingredients to fuel your fire.
- Cinnamon: Spice up your love life with a dash of Cinnamon. This spice, warm and sweet, reduces fatigue and acts as a natural aphrodisiac. Keep things spicy with a dash of cinnamon and enjoy your summer of love.
- Maca Root: Naturally boost your libido and maintain that stamina with this ancient root veggie. Sprinkle maca root powder into a smoothie, serve with two straws, share, and enjoy. You are welcome.
Summer loving? It never has to end. Add these ingredients, and keep your summer of love lasting all year long.