1) Pumpkin is a great source of fiber. Eat some pumpkin to keep your digestive system running smoothly for a happy tummy.
2) Pumpkin seeds help reduce bad cholesterol, so they are a perfect snack after gorging on Thanksgiving dinner. Try roasting them up for more fabulously nutty flavor.
3) Full of beta carotene, pumpkin is a great antioxidant and perfect for ridding the body of free-radicals. This winter give your body that cancer-free, care-free feel with a hearty helping of pumpkin.
4) After a workout, pumpkin seeds are the perfect snack because they are full of potassium, a mineral that keeps your muscles cramp-free.
5) Don’t let cold and flu season get you down! Pumpkin is full of vitamin C to boost your immunity and keep you virus-free all winter long.
This season, pumpkin is more than just harvest décor. Snack on some pumpkin for a happy, healthy you!