VEGAN | RAW | GLUTEN-FREE
Yep, Urban Remedy’s Fav Berry Cheesecake Recipe is all of those!
We all crave sweets, yet sometimes finding a healthy and delicious dessert can be a challenge. Now, you can enjoy one of our favorite desserts straight from the kitchen of our founder, Neka Pasquale.
Play around with different berries and let us know your favorite.
When we served this at the Urban Remedy kitchen opening party, our guests were literally licking the plate!
Berry Cheesecake Recipe
Author: Urban Remedy
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 cup raw almonds
- ½ cup raw shredded coconut
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ tsp pink salt
- 4½ cups organic raspberries or strawberries
- 3 cups soaked organic cashews*
- ½ cup lemon juice
- ½ to ¾ cup raw organic agave
- 1 tsp vanilla extract in glycerine
- 1 cup unrefined organic coconut oil melted
- Soak raw cashews in clean water for 20 minutes. Strain and rinse cashews, setting aside for use in the cheesecake filling.
- Add all ingredients to food processor and process until well blended. Remove and pat firmly into pie pan.
- In a blender or food processor, add berries, cashews, agave, lemon juice and vanilla. Blend until all ingredients are smooth. Once smooth, pour in the coconut oil and blend well.
- Pour filling into the crust. Chill in the refrigerator overnight. Garnish with berries. Enjoy with friends and loved ones!
- And, if you are looking for more vegan dessert options, don't forget our whole range of snacks!
- Don't forget to check back often for more gluten free dessert recipes!
Don’t forget to check back often for more gluten free dessert recipes! And, if you are looking for more vegan dessert options, don’t forget our whole range of snacks!