When Cindy Crawford asked for a super food filled morning shake, Neka Pasquale created this perfect recipe for her. Neka’s take on mint & chip ice cream, this smoothie is packed with low-glycemic ingredients.
Made from foods you can find at any grocery store, this Mint Cacao Smoothie is sure to become a morning favorite!
- 3 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1.5 bunches fresh mint
- 2-3 ripe frozen bananas
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach leaves
- 4-5 tablespoons cacao nibs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Optional: vanilla & stevia to taste
- Add all items to your blender.
- Blend until smooth.