Try my favorite recipe almond oat meal for a grain-free breakfast.
Almond Oat Meal
Author: Urban Remedy
Recipe type: Breakfast
Serves: 1 serving
- 1 apple cut in 4 pieces
- 1 cup raw almonds
- ¼ cup finely milled flax seeds
- ⅛ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch of sea salt or himalayan pink salt
- 1 packet stevia powder
- ½ cup organic berries
- The night before soak almonds in 4 cups filtered water.
- In the morning drain almonds set half aside.
- In a food processor add apple and half the almonds process until for 20-30 seconds, put in small bowl.
- Add berries to bowl.
- In seperate bowl add flax, cinnamon, stevia, and salt and mix, then sprinkle on apple mixture
- Next put remaining almonds in high speed blender with ½ cup water and blend until consistency of thick cream, add vanilla.
- Put a dollop of almond cream on top of apple mixture and enjoy.